※ These terms and conditions include the consent to receive advertising information for
Chapter 1 General Rules
Article 1 (Purpose)
These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”) apply to the use of services (hereinafter referred to as “Services”) provided by the Company between LS Innovation (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) and customers (hereinafter referred to as “Members”). with member The purpose is to prescribe basic matters such as rights, obligations and responsibilities between companies, conditions of use and procedures.
Article 2 (Definition of Terms)
Definitions of terms used in these Terms and Conditions are as follows.
(1) “Service”: refers to the online platform service for reservation, payment, information provision, and recommendation related to management shop information provided by the company. The service is implemented in the device or terminal (PC, TV, portable terminal) (including but not limited to various wired and wireless devices such as, etc.) refers to all services such as Matong-related web and apps, Including cases provided to users through programs or services. The service continues to change and grow together as the management shop culture changes and technology develops.
(2) “Member”: A customer who accesses the service, concludes a use contract with the company in accordance with these terms and conditions, uses the service provided by the company, and does not create a member account (ID/PW) (aka non-member) customers) are also included.
(3) “Seller”: It means a person who sells his/her own products, services, and services using the services provided by the company, and refers to a person who receives reservations/sales agency, advertising services, etc. from the company.
(4) “Post”: Refers to codes (including URLs), texts, voices, sounds, images (including videos), images (including photos), files, etc. posted or registered by members and customers on the service.
(5) “Coupon”: When a member uses the service, it refers to a discount coupon or preferential ticket (regardless of online, mobile, offline, etc.) that allows the member to receive a discount for the amount or percentage indicated when using the service. type of coupon and Contents may vary according to company policy.
(6) “Points”: The company provides digitized virtual data that can be used for payment, such as products within the service, provided by the company to the members for the benefit of the member’s service use or the convenience of using the service. Says. The specific method of use, its name (eg mileage, etc.) and the possibility of cash refund may vary depending on the company's policy.
Article 3 (Effect of Terms and Conditions and Changes)
① These terms and conditions take effect for all members who wish to use the service.
② These terms and conditions can be read by members when they sign up for the service, and the company posts them on the company website or app so that members can read the terms and conditions at any time they want.
③ The Company shall comply with 『Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions』, 『Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.』, 『Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Communications Network Act”)』, 『Basic Consumer Act』, 『 electronic documents and These Terms and Conditions may be amended to the extent that it does not violate the relevant laws such as the ‘Basic Act on Electronic Transactions’.
④ If the company changes the terms and conditions, the date of application and the reason for the change shall be specified and notified 7 days prior to the date of application. However, in the case of a change of the terms and conditions unfavorable to the member, from 30 days prior to the date of application, Notify and notify members individually by e-mail, etc. However, if individual notification is difficult due to member's failure to enter contact information or modification after change, the notification is considered as an individual notification.
⑤ Even though the company notifies or notifies the amendment of the terms and conditions in accordance with Paragraph 4, and the member does not indicate his/her intention to reject the terms and conditions by the effective date of the change, the member will be deemed to have agreed to the change of the terms and conditions. If the member does not expressly refuse to change the terms and conditions, it is considered that the member agrees to the revised terms.
⑥ If a member does not agree to the changed terms and conditions, he/she may stop using the service and terminate the contract.
⑦ Members must fulfill their duty of care in relation to changes to the terms and conditions, and the company is not responsible for any damage to members caused by the site of the changed terms and conditions.
Article 4 (Relationship with other rules and related laws and regulations)
① Matters not stipulated in these Terms and Conditions or the individual terms and conditions apply to the 『Telecommunications Business Act』, 『The Basic Act of Electronic Documents and Electronic Transactions』, 『Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.』, 『Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc. Act], the 「Personal Information Protection Act」 and other related laws and the detailed service usage guidelines set by the company. In addition, the company's liability limits set forth in these Terms and Conditions are to the maximum extent permitted by the relevant laws and regulations. applied within.
② If necessary, the company may set individual terms and conditions or operating principles for individual items within the service. Applies.
Chapter 2 Conclusion of the Use Agreement
Article 5 (Establishment of contract of use)
In the contract of use, the person who wants to become a member (hereinafter referred to as the “applicant for membership”) agrees to the terms and conditions, fills out member information according to the registration form set by the company, applies for membership, and the company approves the application. It is fastened.
Article 6 (Reservation and Rejection of Contract of Use)
① The company may not approve the application for each of the following subparagraphs or terminate the use contract afterwards.
(1) In case of false information or omissions or errors in the application form
(2) In case of using someone else's name, e-mail, contact information, etc.
(3) In case the application is made for the purpose of violating related laws or undermining social order or morals
(5) In case approval is not possible due to reasons attributable to the member
(6) In case the phone number or e-mail information is the same as that of an already registered member
(7) If you want to use this service for illegal purposes or profit (8) When it is confirmed that the application is in violation of these terms and conditions or is an illegal or unreasonable application, and the company deems it necessary based on a reasonable judgment
(9) When a child under the age of 14 applies
② In the application pursuant to Paragraph 1, the company may request identity verification through mobile phone number verification or real name verification through a specialized institution.
③ The company may withhold the approval of membership registration in the following cases.
(2) When it is determined that there is a technical problem in providing the service
(3) When the company deems it financially and technically necessary
④ In the event that the application for membership is not accepted or withheld in accordance with Paragraphs 1 and 3, the company notifies the applicant of refusal or reservation of acceptance in accordance with the method determined by the company.
⑤ The time of establishment of the contract of use shall be the time when the company notifies the fact of ‘subscription complete’ on the application procedure or separately notifies it.
Article 7 (Management of Member Information)
① Members can view, change, and modify personal information through the information correction function provided in the website or app or through the customer center.
② If the registered contact information is changed, the member must change it in accordance with Paragraph 1 to maintain the up-to-dateness of the member information, and all disadvantages that may arise from not changing it shall be borne by the member.
Article 8 (Responsibility for Account Information Management)
① Members are responsible for managing account information such as ID and password, and members cannot transfer or lend account information to others.
② The company is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by leakage, transfer, rental, sharing, etc. of account information, except for reasons attributable to the company.
③ If a member recognizes that a third party is using his or her account (including rental), he/she must immediately take measures such as correcting the password and notify the company of this. If the member fails to notify in accordance with this paragraph, Members are responsible for any disadvantages that occur.
Article 9 (Collection and Protection of Member Information)
① In providing services, the company complies with laws related to personal information and collects, uses, stores, and provides member information accordingly.
② In addition to the information directly provided by the member in the process of using the service, the company may collect and use other information or provide it to a third party in accordance with the procedures stipulated in the relevant laws, such as personal information protection. In this case, the company Obtain the necessary consent from the member in accordance with the relevant laws or comply with the procedures set forth in the relevant laws.
③ The company strives to protect members' personal information as stipulated by laws related to personal information protection, and details regarding the company's personal information processing can be checked at any time through the personal information processing policy. Yes.
Chapter 3 Service Use
Article 10 (Start of use of service)
The member can use the service from the time the company approves the application for use, and the company provides the service according to these terms and conditions from the time the company approves the application.
Article 11 (Hours of service use)
① In principle, the service is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 7 days a week, unless there is a special reason for the company's business or technology. The company may divide the service into a certain range and specify the available time for each range separately. Yes.
② The company may conduct regular or occasional inspections if necessary for the provision of services, and the period of regular inspections or occasional inspections is as announced on the service provision screen.
Article 12 (Content of Service)
① Service refers to the management shop-related online platform service provided by the company to its members as defined in Article 2, No. 1. The service is not limited to the products currently provided, and may be further developed in the future or It can be added, changed, or modified through partnership with the company.
② The company shall not be liable for any other significant reasons, such as difficulties in providing smooth services due to membership reduction, deterioration of profitability, the need to switch to next-generation services due to technological advances, changes in company policies related to service provision, etc. In some cases, all or part of the services provided may be changed or discontinued depending on operational and technical needs.
③ If there is a change or service interruption in the contents, usage method, and usage time of the service, the contents, reason and date of the service to be changed or discontinued shall be posted on the company website or service prior to the change or suspension. It is notified in advance with a period of 30 days in a way that members can fully recognize, such as the "Notice" screen.
④ Due to the nature of the service provided free of charge, when all or part of the service in accordance with this Article is terminated, no separate compensation will be made to the member unless specifically stipulated in the relevant laws and regulations.
⑤ Individual guidance on service use, information on products, etc., precautions when making a reservation, cancellation/refund policy, etc. are provided through individual service usage guides/introductions.
⑥ Members must fully understand the information and introduction of the preceding paragraph before using the service. As a mail order broker, the company is not a party to mail order sales, and the seller There may be cases where a separate cancellation/refund policy may be operated, so the member must check the contents when using products or making a reservation. The company will be responsible for any damage caused by the member's failure to properly understand this information. No responsibility.
Article 13 (Change and Suspension of Service)
① The company may notify the member of the contents of the service to be changed and the date of provision in the manner stipulated in Article 19 of these Terms and Conditions, and change the service.
② The company may restrict or suspend all or part of the service if it falls under any of the following subparagraphs.
(1) When a member interferes with the company's business activities
(4) In case the company deems it inappropriate to continue providing services due to other serious reasons
③ In case of service interruption pursuant to Paragraph 2, the company notifies the member in the manner set forth in Article 21. However, service interruption due to reasons beyond the company's control (disruption without intention or negligence of the operator, system down etc.), this is not the case if prior notice is not possible.
④ The company is not responsible for any problems arising from the change or suspension of the service according to paragraph 2.
Article 14 (Provision of information and publication of advertisements)
① A part of the service investment base on which the company can provide services to members comes from revenues from advertisements. As a result, the member shall be responsible for posting advertisements displayed on the service screen when using the service. I agree.
③ When a member uses advertisements posted on the service or other products, etc. for the advertiser's promotional activities through the service, this is entirely a legal relationship between the member and the advertiser. All issues such as disputes between advertisers must be resolved directly between the member and the advertiser, and the company does not take any responsibility in this regard.
④ The company may send various marketing information that is deemed necessary while using the service of the member through the personal information collected from the member using SMS (LMS), smartphone notification (push notification), e-mail, etc. and the member agrees to this. However, members may withdraw their consent to receive marketing at any time in accordance with relevant laws, except for transaction-related information and answers to customer inquiries, and in this case, the company will Stop providing information (however, there may be a time lag in system reflection).
Article 15 (Right to Post)
① The copyright of the post belongs to the member. However, the company may use, edit, and modify the posts written by members for the purpose of posting, delivering, and sharing, and may use other services of the company or linked channels and sales channels. You can publish or utilize it.
② When the company uses posts for purposes other than posting in the service, the publisher of the post must be specified. However, this is not the case for anonymous postings or non-commercial cases where the publisher is unknown. No.
③ Members must not infringe other rights, including intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, of others when writing posts, and the company does not bear any responsibility for them. If a member violates the rights of others If another person files an objection, compensation claim, or deletion request against the company on the grounds of infringement, the company may take necessary measures, and the member is responsible for all costs and damages. I will bear it.
④ The company may delete the posts posted by the member when the member terminates the contract of use and leaves the site or is terminated for a legitimate reason.
⑤ All rights and responsibilities for posts written by members belong to the member who posted them, and the company deletes or deletes posts without prior notice if it is determined that the posts posted or registered by members fall under any of the following subparagraphsTemporary measures can be taken, and the company does not take any responsibility for this.
(1) In case of content that slanders or damages other members or third parties
(2) In case of distributing or linking content that violates public order and morals
(3) Content that promotes illegal copying or hacking
(4) In case of posting commercial advertisements or promotions without prior approval from the company
(5) In case of requesting money transaction between individuals
(7) In the case of contents that infringe other rights such as the company's copyright or the copyright of a third party
(8) In the case of content created by stealing another person's account information or name without permission (9) When the company determines that the content of personal political or religious views does not fit the nature of the service
(11) In case of violating the posting principles stipulated by the company or inconsistent with the nature of the posting position
⑥ If a member's post contains content that violates related laws such as the Information and Communications Network Act and the Copyright Act, the right holder may request the suspension or deletion of the post in accordance with the procedures stipulated by the relevant laws, and the company shall comply with the relevant laws. You must act accordingly.
⑦ Even if there is no request from the right holder pursuant to Paragraph 2 of this Article, if there is a reason for a violation of rights or if it violates other company policies and related laws, the company may take temporary measures, etc. You can take it.
⑧ The detailed procedure under this Article is subject to the post-discontinuation request service set by the company within the scope stipulated by the Information and Communications Network Act and the Copyright Act.
- Request to take down post: [email protected]
Article 16 (Return of Rights)
① The copyright and intellectual property rights for the service belong to the company. However, postings and works provided under the partnership agreement are excluded.
② All trademarks, service marks, logos, etc. related to the services provided by the company, such as the design of the services provided by the company, texts, scripts, graphics, and member-to-member transmission functions Copyrights and other intellectual property rights are owned by the company or the company has the ownership or right to use it in accordance with the laws of Korea and foreign countries.
④ Members use, copy, and distribute the member status information obtained through the service for commercial purposes, except for expressly permitted texts, scripts, and graphics created by the company between members. You cannot copy or distribute transmission functions, etc.
⑤ In relation to the service, the company grants the member only the right to use the account, ID, content, etc. according to the conditions of use set by the company, and the member may transfer, sell, provide collateral, etc. None.
⑥ Members shall use the information obtained in the course of using the service for commercial purposes or use it for a third party by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting, editing, reprocessing, etc., without prior consent of the company. You shouldn't.
Article 17 (Points)
① Points are granted to members according to the company's policy, and matters related to the accumulation criteria, usage method, expiration date and restrictions for each point are separately announced or notified. However, there is no separate notice about the expiry date of points. In the case of 6 months.
② Points will automatically expire if they are not used during the period of use or if there is a reason for membership withdrawal or loss of qualifications. If points are expended due to membership withdrawal or loss of qualifications, the expired points will not be restored even if you rejoin. not.
③ Members cannot transfer points to a third party except as otherwise specified by the company. If it is confirmed that the member has obtained/used points in a method not approved by the company, the company will use the points You can cancel your reservation request or suspend or terminate your membership.
④ Point-related company policies may change depending on the company's business policies. In the case of a change unfavorable to the member, it is notified or notified in accordance with the provisions of Article 3, and it is deemed to have been agreed upon when continuing to use the service. considered.
Article 18 (Coupon)
① Coupons are coupons issued by the company for a fee or free of charge, and can be classified according to the subject of issuance, the issuance route, and the subject of use. It is displayed on the coupon or service screen. The type and content of coupons and whether or not they are issued may vary depending on the company's business policy.
② Coupons cannot be withdrawn in cash, and will expire when the period of use indicated on the coupon expires or the contract of use is terminated.
③ If the reservation transaction is canceled, whether the coupon used for the reservation will be returned or not will be determined according to the company's policy, and details will be provided through a wired notice or reservation service screen.
④ Members cannot transfer coupons to third parties or other IDs, and cannot transact for a fee or convert them into cash, except as otherwise specified by the company. If the member is not approved by the company If it is confirmed that coupons have been obtained/used by fraudulent methods, the company may cancel the reservation application using the coupon or suspend or terminate membership.
⑤ Coupon-related company policies may change depending on the company's business policies. In the case of a change unfavorable to the member, it is notified or notified in accordance with the provisions of Article 3, and it is deemed to have been agreed upon when continuing to use the service. considered.
Chapter 4 Obligations of Contracting Parties
Article 19 (Obligations of the Company)
① The company does not engage in acts prohibited by the relevant laws and these terms and conditions or contrary to good morals and strives to provide continuous and stable service.
② The company must have a security system in place to protect personal information so that members can use the service safely, disclose and comply with the personal information processing policy, disclose the member's personal information to a third party without the person's consent, We do not distribute it, we try to protect it.
③ If the company recognizes that the opinions or complaints raised by members in relation to the use of the service are justified, the company must take necessary measures.
④ In the event of damage to the member due to the service provided by the company, the company is liable only if the damage is caused by the intention or negligence of the company, and the scope of liability is limited to normal damage. Han.
Article 20 (Responsibilities of Members)
① Members must comply with other related laws and regulations, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, notices on use and service, notices from the company, etc., and must not engage in any other acts that interfere with the business of the company. ② Members cannot transfer or donate the right to use the service or other status in the service use contract to another person, and cannot provide it as collateral.
③ Members shall not engage in any of the following acts in connection with the use of the service.
(1) Registering false information when applying for or changing services
(2) Using the service unfairly by stealing another member's ID and password or stealing information
(5) Changing the information posted by the company
(7) Acts that infringe intellectual property rights such as copyrights of the company and other third parties
(8) Acts that damage the reputation of the company or other third parties or interfere with business
(9) Acts of disclosing or posting obscene or violent messages, images, voices, or other information contrary to public order and morals
(10) Act of using the service for profit without the consent of the company
(11) Posting articles or sending e-mails by impersonating or impersonating an employee of the company or the administrator of the service, or by stealing the name of another person
12 (13) The act of rewriting the software provided by the company or copying, disassembling, imitating, or otherwise modifying the service through reverse engineering, decompilation, disassembly and any other processing
(14) Using the service in a manner different from normal usage, such as using an automatic connection program, etc. (15) Acts of collecting, storing, and disclosing other members' personal information without their consent
(16) Any other illegal or violation of company regulations
④ The company may delete or temporarily delete the relevant postings, etc., if the member performs the acts in paragraph 1, restrict the use of the service, or unilaterally terminate this contract.
⑤ If there is a change in member information or account information, the member must change it immediately in accordance with Article 7, and also manage the password thoroughly. due to negligence in management, illegal use, etc. attributable to the member. The member is responsible for all the results that occur, and the company does not bear any responsibility for it.
⑥ If a member who is a minor under the Civil Act uses the paid service, the member who is a minor must obtain the consent of a legal representative before payment, and children under the age of 14 cannot use this service.
⑦ Members may not engage in sales activities to sell products using the service except in cases officially recognized by the company. Unlawful distribution is prohibited. The company is not responsible for the results and losses of business activities caused in violation of this and legal actions such as arrest by related organizations, etc. We are obligated to compensate the company for damages.
Article 21 (Notification to Members)
① If the company notifies the member, unless otherwise provided in these terms and conditions, it can be done by e-mail written by the member.
② In case of notice to many unspecified members, the company may substitute individual notice by posting it on the service bulletin board.
Article 22 (Termination of Service Use)
① When a member wishes to terminate the contract of use, he or she may apply for cancellation according to the cancellation method guided through the site or app.
② When the application for cancellation of registration is received, the company must cancel the member's use of the service at the desired time.
③ When a member terminates the contract, the member's personal information will be deleted immediately upon termination, except in cases where the company may retain member information in accordance with relevant laws and personal information processing policies.
Article 23 (Restriction on Service Use)
① As stipulated in the use restriction policy, if a member violates the obligations under these terms and conditions or interferes with the normal operation of the service, the company restricts the use of the service by warning, temporary suspension, or permanent suspension of use, etc. You can cancel the contract of use. However, if it is confirmed that the member has the cause under Article 6 Paragraph 1 or the member engages in, encourages or aids in illegal acts in relation to the use of the service, immediate permanent suspension of use or contract of use You can cancel.
② If a member has not used the service for more than one year continuously, the company may take necessary measures in accordance with the Information and Communications Network Act, and may restrict the use for the protection of member information and efficiency of operation.
③ In the event of restricting the use of the service or terminating the contract according to this Article, the Company will notify the member in accordance with Article 19.
④ A member may file an objection in accordance with the procedures set by the company regarding the suspension of service use or other restrictions related to the use of the service pursuant to this Article Resume use.
Chapter 5 Others
Article 24 (Compensation for Damages)
① If a member violates the provisions of these terms and conditions and causes damage to the company, the member who violates these terms and conditions must compensate the company for all damages.
② In the event that the company receives various objections, including claims for damages or lawsuits, from a third party other than the member due to illegal acts or violations of these terms and conditions performed by the member in the process of using the service, the member The company must be exempted from liability and expenses, and if the company is not exempted, the member must compensate for all damages incurred by the company.
Article 25 (Exemption Matters)
① If the company cannot provide the service due to a natural disaster or force majeure equivalent thereto, the company is exempted from responsibility for the provision of the service.
② The company is not responsible for any obstacles to the use of the service due to reasons attributable to the member.
③ The company is not responsible for the loss of revenue expected by the member using the service, and the company is not responsible for any other damage caused by data obtained through the service. The company posted by the member We are not responsible for the accuracy of posts (including reviews and management shop evaluations).
④ The company has no obligation to intervene in disputes between members or between members and a third party through the service, and is not responsible for compensation for damage caused by this.
⑤ Products, etc. are managed and operated under the responsibility of the seller, and the company, as a mail-order sales broker, is responsible for defects or insolvency of products, etc., except for problems in service operation, to the seller, and the company does not bear any responsibility. not.
⑥ The company has no obligation to monitor the contents and quality of products or services advertised by third parties through the screens within the service or through the linked website, and does not take any responsibility for it.
⑦ The company shall not be held liable for any damages arising from the following matters unless there is intentional or gross negligence of the company, its executives and employees, and the company's agent.
(1) Damage caused by false or inaccurate member information
(2) Personal damage incurred in the process of accessing the service and using the service (3) Any illegal access by a third party to the server or damage resulting from the illegal use of the server
(4) Damages resulting from any unlawful interference or interruption of transmission by a third party to or from the server
(5) Damage caused by any virus, spyware and other malicious programs that are illegally transmitted, distributed, or caused to be transmitted or distributed by a third party using the service
(6) Damages caused by errors, omissions, omissions, and destruction of transmitted data
(7) Various civil and criminal liabilities for defamation and other illegal acts occurring in the process of registering member status information between members and using services
Article 26 (Dispute Mediation and Jurisdiction Court)
The laws of the Republic of Korea apply to these terms and conditions and disputes between the company and members, and the court having jurisdiction over the address of the company shall be the competent court.
First effective date: November 1, 2016
Enactment Date: February 12, 2020
Effective Date: 00/00, 2020
LS Innovation values users' personal information and strives to comply with personal
information protection laws such as 「Act on Promotion of Information and Communications
Network Utilization and Information Protection, Etc.」 and 「Personal Information Protection
The company notifies the members of the measures to protect the company's personal information, including the processing of users' personal information, through the personal information processing policy, and regulates the rights and obligations between the company and the members to protect the members' right to self-determination of personal information Guaranteed.
Purpose of collection and use consent
Service subscription, contract fulfillment and service provision, reservation/payment/interested product details, payment billing, consultation/complaint/complaint handling, notification/guidelines, statistics/analysis of product/service usage performance information, product/service improvement and Recommendation, prevention of illegal and illegal use, compliance with personal information validity period
-When using the service: ID (e-mail), password, nickname, device ID, mobile phone number, service use record, IP address, access log, cookie, advertisement identifier, terminal OS and version, terminal model name, Browser version
- For reservation and payment: name and mobile phone number of the person making the reservation and payment, reservation details (reservation date and time, payment amount, company name)
- Deletion after 7 days upon request for membership withdrawal
- If it is necessary to preserve in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, it is stored until the deadline required by the relevant laws (e.g., 5 years for payment members, 3 months for IP)
Article 1 (Purpose)
These terms and conditions are used in accordance with the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the company, customers, and personal location information subjects when using location-based services (hereinafter referred to as “services”) operated and provided by LS Innovation (hereinafter referred to as the “company”). conditions and The purpose is to prescribe basic matters such as procedures.
1. These terms and conditions take effect when the customer or the subject of personal location information who has applied for the service agrees to these terms and registers as a user of the service according to the prescribed procedure set by the company.
2. If the applicant selects the "Agree" button on the terms and conditions on a mobile device, PC, etc., it is deemed that they have read and fully understood the contents of these terms and conditions and have agreed to their application.
3. The company does not violate relevant laws, such as the Act on the Protection and Use of Location Information, the Content Industry Promotion Act, the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, etc., and the Consumer Basic Act Act on the Regulation of Terms You may change these terms and conditions.
4. When the company changes the terms and conditions, the changed terms and conditions, reasons, and application date are specified, and the notice is made from 10 days before the effective date to a considerable period after the effective date. From 30 days before the effective date to the effective date, for a considerable period after the effective date, each notice is posted in the service or by sending the member an electronic form (e-mail, SMS, etc.) 5. If the company notifies the member in accordance with the preceding paragraph and does not express its intention to reject it by 7 days after the date of application, it is deemed to have approved the revised terms and conditions. If the member does not agree to the revised terms and conditions, the member You can cancel the contract of use.
Article 3 (Application of Relevant Laws)
These terms and conditions are applied fairly in accordance with the principle of good faith, and related laws or commercial practices are followed for matters not specified in these terms and conditions.
Article 4 (Content of Service)
The company provides the following services by using the location information and status information of the location information collection target provided by the location information service provider.
1. Real-time location check of location information collection target
2. Provision of information on shopping malls, neighborhood facilities, and businesses close to the user's location
Article 5 (Notification of Service Content Change)
1. If the company changes or terminates the service contents, the company may notify the change or termination of the service contents through e-mail to the registered e-mail address.
2. In the case of Paragraph 1, when notifying a large number of unspecified persons, the member may be notified through the website and other company notices.
Article 6 (Restriction and Suspension of Service Use)
1. The company may restrict or suspend a member's use of the service if the user falls under any of the following subparagraphs.
1) When a member intentionally or grossly negligently interferes with the operation of the company service
2) In case of unavoidable circumstances due to service facility inspection, repair or construction
3) In case the telecommunication service is suspended by the key telecommunication service provider stipulated in the Telecommunications Business Act
4) When there is a problem in using the service due to a national emergency, failure of service facilities, or congestion of service use 5) In case the company recognizes that it is inappropriate to continue providing services due to other serious reasons
2. When the company restricts or suspends the use of the service in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, it must notify the member of the reason and period of restriction.
Article 7 (Service usage fee)
Customers can use this service free of charge. However, communication charges, which are costs incurred when accessing a mobile communication network to check location information, may occur. The communication fee depends on the customer's data usage, the mobile operator's It is subject to change depending on the circumstances.
Article 8 (Use or Provision of Personal Location Information)
2. The rights of members and their legal representatives and the method of exercising them depend on the address of the user at the time of filing, and if there is no address, the district court having jurisdiction over the place of residence shall have exclusive jurisdiction. However, the address or residence of the user at the time of filing If it is unclear or if it is a foreign resident, it is submitted to the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
3. When the company provides personal location information to a third party designated by the member, the company immediately notifies the person to whom the personal location information is provided, the date of provision and the purpose of provision to the member through the communication terminal device from which the personal location information was collected. only, In the case of any of the following cases, the member will notify in advance to the designated communication terminal device or e-mail address.
1) When the communication terminal device that has collected personal location information does not have a text, voice or video reception function
2) When the subject of personal location information has requested in advance to notify via online posting, etc.
Article 9 (Rights of subject of personal location information)
1. Members may withdraw all or part of their consent to the company at any time to provide location-based services using personal location information and to provide personal location information to third parties. In this case, the company collects personal location information We will destroy data that confirms the use of location information and the fact that it is provided.
2. Members may request the company to temporarily suspend the use or provision of personal location information at any time. In this case, the company does not reject the request and takes technical measures for this.
3. You can request the company to read or notify the data in each of the subparagraphs below, and if there is an error in the data, you can request the correction. In this case, the company does not reject the request without justifiable reasons. No.
1) Data confirming the use and provision of location information to the subject of personal location information
2) The reason and content of the personal location information of the subject of personal location information provided to a third party in accordance with the Act on the Protection and Use of Location Information or other laws 4. Members may request from the company through the company's prescribed procedures to exercise the rights under paragraphs 1 to 3.
Article 10 (Rights of Legal Representative)
1. The company uses the personal location information of children under the age of 14. In the case of providing the service (including the service provided to a third party designated by the subject of personal location information), a child under the age of 14 and their legal representative Consent is required. In this case, the legal representative has all the rights of the member under Article 9.
1) When data to confirm the use and provision of location information is required for the settlement of charges for location information and location-based service provision
2) When providing a specific individual in an unrecognizable form for statistical preparation, academic research, or market research
Article 11 (Rights of persons obligated to protect children under the age of 8)
1. The company agrees to the use or provision of personal location information for the protection of the life or body of children under the age of 8 by the person obligated to protect the persons falling under the following circumstances (hereinafter referred to as “children under the age of 8”) In case It is assumed that you have your consent.
1) Children under the age of 8
3) Persons with mental disabilities under Article 2 (2) 2 of the Welfare of the Disabled Act, who are severely disabled under Article 2 (2) of the Employment Promotion and Vocational Rehabilitation for the Disabled Act (According to Article 29 of the Welfare Act for the Disabled) Limited to those who have registered the disabled)
2. A person responsible for protection who wants to consent to the use or provision of personal location information for the protection of the life or body of children under the age of 8, etc. to.
3. The person responsible for protection can exercise all of the rights of the subject of personal location information if they agree to the use or provision of personal location information for children under the age of 8.
Article 12 (Designation of location information manager)
1. The company designates and operates a person in a position to take practical responsibility as the location information manager to properly manage and protect location information and to handle complaints from the subject of personal location information.
2. The location information manager is the head of the department that provides location-based services, and specific details follow the supplementary provisions of these terms and conditions.
Article 13 (Scope of compensation)
1. In the event that the company violates the provisions of Articles 15 to 26 of the Act on the Protection and Use of Location Information, the member may claim damages from the company. In this case, the company willfully or negligently You cannot escape liability unless you prove that you do not.
2. If a member violates the provisions of these terms and conditions and causes damage to the company, the company may claim damages from the member. In this case, the member may be exempted from liability unless he or she proves that there is no intention or negligence. None.
Article 14 (Exemption)
1. The company is not responsible for any damage caused to the member if the service cannot be provided in any of the following cases.
1) In case of natural disaster or force majeure equivalent
2) In case of intentional service interference by a third party that has entered into a service alliance contract with the company to provide services 3) If there is a problem in using the service due to reasons attributable to the member
4) In the case of reasons without intention or negligence of the company other than subparagraphs 1 to 3
2. The company does not guarantee the reliability, accuracy, etc. of the information, data, facts, etc. posted on the service and the service, and is not responsible for any damages to the member caused by this.
Article 15 (Application Mutatis Mutandis)
1. These terms and conditions are stipulated and implemented by the laws of the Republic of Korea.
2. Matters not stipulated in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by relevant laws and commercial practices.
Article 16 (Settlement of Disputes and Others)
1. In the event that the parties to a dispute related to location information do not reach a consultation or are unable to reach an agreement, the company pays finances to the Korea Communications Commission pursuant to Article 28 of the Act on the Protection and Use of Location Information, etc. You can apply.
2. If there is no agreement between the parties involved in a dispute related to location information or cannot be reached, you may apply for mediation to the Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee pursuant to Article 43 of the Personal Information Protection Act. Yes.
Article 17 (Company contact information)
The company name and address are as follows.
1. Trade name: LS Innovation
2. Address: #901, Open M Tower, 242 Gonghang-daero, Gangseo-gu, Seoul
3. Main phone number: 1600-3532
4. Email Address: [email protected]
Article 1 (Enforcement Date) These terms and conditions are effective from October 1, 2019.
Article 2 The person in charge of personal location information is designated as follows as of November 16, 2017.
Person in charge of personal location information Manager of personal location information
- Name: Sang-Hoon Lee (R&D Center affiliated with the company)
- Contact: 1600-3532
Weekdays 9:00am - 5:30pmClosed on weekends and public holidays (lunch break 12pm-1pm)
Direct payment is only possible in the app.Download the Matong app.
Phone connection is not possible on the web.Call the number below. 050-1515-1511
Write a review
- Reviews can only be written by logged-in users who have verified mobile phone authentication.
- Direct payment > You can write a review after the management time is over.
- When making a reservation by phone > After successful call > You can write a review only when talking for more than 30 seconds.
- It is impossible to write a review in the same shop within 24 hours. (Only once)
- Reviews can be written in 20 or more ~ 2000 characters.
Edit and delete reviews
- It is not possible to edit a review with a reply from the boss.
Privacy Review Policy
- Private reviews are not disclosed to other users, and only the reviewer and the business owner can read the private review.
- Matong manages reviews based on the following blind policy to help many customers heal.
1) Posts containing profane language
2) Posts that repeat simple consonants or list meaningless alphabets, numbers, and special characters without mentioning anything related to massage shops
4) Posts judged not to have used the massage shop
5) Posts containing personal information
6) Posts that are obscene or inappropriate for young people
8) Unfounded slander, false postings
10) Posts that include photos of managers and bosses in the photos in the review
Other review policies
- The entire review may be deleted due to the circumstances of the affiliate shop, such as the change of the owner of the affiliate shop or the change of the business operator.
- When you cancel your membership, the registered review is not automatically deleted. Please delete them individually before withdrawal.
Change of review policy
- Detailed policy of review is subject to change at any time without notice.
- This policy was announced on December 16, 2019.